Life is made up of change and transition.
The indigenous traditions of the world have always had the wisdom of their elders and specific rituals to guide their peoples through times of transition. These traditions all teach one fundamental truth: that our heart is the portal connecting us to the Divine; that it is the source of our wisdom about how to respond authentically and effectively to life. However, in our modern culture, we have lost touch with our rituals and forgotten how to listen to the guidance of our own heart. The Lifeways Transitions program brings us back to our own heart-knowing and the life-skills that support us to flow with change and to align with Divine movement.
In this 2-day experiential journey that includes discussion, ritual, contemplation and prayer, you will delve into five principles that allow you to…
- Learn a ritual that connects you to your own heart so that it can be your compass during times of change.
- Open to the Divine energy contained within each transition rather than resist it.
- Embrace and unfold the learning that each transition offers and acknowledge the gifts that it may provide.
- Discover the power of grieving and letting go, of trusting in yourself and in the Divine.
- Reach out to your loved ones and community to receive the support you need.
When we flow with transition in this way we make peace with our life, we open to the rich possibilities that each phase provides and we move into alignment with the Divine.
The Way of Transition is offered by Sacred Fire Community’s Lifeways.