Ukalai: A Retreat for Women in Tepoztlán, Mexico
August 3 - August 7
Tepoztlán (Morelos) México
August 3-7, 2017
Save the date!
The Ukalai gatherings are cyclical offerings for women that build on the work that is being offered at women’s fires, and are open to all women whether or not you attend women’s fires. They are a core element in Life Cycle Living, where we learn the importance of living fully through each stage of life.
Ukalai gatherings offer you the opportunity for:
- Allowing yourself to both support and be supported by other women
- Exploring what does ‘divine feminine’ really mean?
- Discovering how to be with your femininity and independence within a relationship
- Promoting an environment around you that honors the feminine and teaching your children to do the same
- Exploring what impedes you
- Increasing self-acceptance and confidence
- Exploring the changing role of your femininity throughout the stages of life
Join us in discovering “women’s business”. Play your part in bringing balance in these transformative times. UKALAI.
Registration will open soon.
Sherry Boatright facilitates this gathering. She is an elder Quiatizques (woman bringer of rain or weather shaman) in the Nahuatl tradition of the central highlands of Mexico. She is also a psychotherapist experienced in leading women’s groups, a ceremonial leader and a Sacred Fire Community Firekeeper. Sherry is the director of the Sacred Fire Community’s Lifeways, our series of programs that honor and celebrate the natural stages and transitions of life.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us using the form below.
- August 3
- August 7
- Event Category:
- Casa Xiutehcutli
La Pressa 200
Tepoztlán, Morelos Mexico